NON EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
1. Leasing rights allow you to use the beat for ONE commercial recording or broadcast.
2. This recording can then be distributed at your price for up to 5,000 copies.
3. Selling more than 5,000 copies means you must acquire a new lease or exclusive rights.
4. You may also use the beat for non-profit promotional use or demos. (no free downloads)
5. You have full rights to record,alter, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat).
6. In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use.
7.You may also acquire a new leasing rights if you sell more than 5,000 copies since your contract predates exclusive sale.
8. CentricBeats.com will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads.
9. You must however give full credit to centricbeats.com verbally or in writing on all commercial recordings.
10. Upon purchasing leasing rights, the seller still owns the beat(s) and the seller is able to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.